[UK-CONTEST] 21/28MHz CW

Harold Owen haroldowen at lineone.net
Tue Oct 22 13:33:31 EDT 2002

My QRP entry might make some people feel better:

                        21         28          Total
Valid QSOs      70         44            114

QSO points     210       132            342

Multipliers         32         27             59

Total Score                              20,178

Transmitter/Receiver TS-940S Output Power 10 watts       (2C12)

Antenna Doublet, 168 ft. top, maximum height 25 ft.

I was pleased to hear some high serials, and to work a little DX myself!

73, Harold G2HLU

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---