[UK-CONTEST] 21/28 - OPEN - G0CKP

Steve Knell stevek at camelcom.com
Tue Oct 22 15:21:36 EDT 2002

461 contacts in total (245/216) and around 120 mults.

First time (12hr) effort in this contest.

I found it hard to keep the rate meter at 40 per hour.

Nice to be called by Clark, A35XX.

I moved several mults between bands, but I reckon around 80% of my requests
were met with "sri", "no antenna", etc.!

I decided not to try to break the ZL7C pile on 10M - it sounded pretty
tough.

I missed 4W6MM (again) - still need Thor for DXCC.

It was a contest debut for my K2 (second radio), which performed very well.

There seemed to be more interest in the WAG contest!

73
Steve G0CKP