[UK-CONTEST] Wind Damage

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 27 06:41:12 EST 2002

All ok here apart from one of the two phased verticals for 40m. It seems permanently at
about 60 degrees bending to 45 degrees in the wind. I may be able to turn it round and
let the wind un-bend it but as a precautionary measure has anyone got the whip part of a
Butternut HF2V, or failing that HF6V, lying around that they don't want?

This is most disappointing as I only got it connected up yesterday, though still have to
put the phasing line and relay switch in, plus another 2 x 10 radials. Working on this is
a good as going to the gym as it is sited about 120 metres from the house, especially
when you take the wrong sized spanner etc.

Back to CQWW. Chris G3SJJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---