[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Paper Logs - Help needed

Donald Field g3xtt at lineone.net
Fri Aug 22 05:07:00 EDT 2003

Hello all

I have some paper logs which need converting to PC (preferably with SDI) as part of this year's adjudication process. My early volunteers have all done their fair share, and I'm looking for additional volunteers to take, say, ten logs each (tend to be mostly from Eastern Europe). If enough of you come forward, it will spread the load even more. E-mail me a.s.a.p. if you can help.

(The good news is that the number of paper logs is declining year-on-year, but I do consider it important to get every log into the database for checking purposes)

Just for information. I have received about 970 IOTA logs so far this year, with another week or thereabouts to the deadline. Looks as though the total number of logs will be slightly down on last year, probably due to the appalling band conditions over the contest weekend. Claimed scores will be available around mid-September.

Many thanks, Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager