[UK-CONTEST] CQWW CW M5RIC SOAB LP

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 1 03:49:53 EST 2003

Excellent news and congratulations Rich.

We invited Richard to join us at GU8D this year. He was a great SSB operator
but totally declined our efforts to get him to use CW although recognising
the benefits. We obviously had some influence, I am so pleased.

I note 2 other young ops were active, Mark M0DXR and Rob M0TTT as GM5A.

Some info later on the Old F--t (G3SJJ) v Young Nerd (G4IIY) head-to-head.

Chris G3SJJ   (G8D)