[UK-CONTEST]G3KKQ SOAB

G3KKQ at aol.com G3KKQ at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 05:56:51 EST 2003

Intended to do a QRP entry but for some reason the K2 failed to give any
instructions to the laptop, so went Low Power with the FT1000D.
Main Ant - 50M Horizontal loop with a lopsided low dipole for 160 and a
Vertical for 15 & 10
Target was a modest 1000 QSOs without losing too much beauty sleep.
Operating time 29 1/2  hours
                   160       80          40         20         15       10
   Totals
QSO              76      287       227       187        237     229
1243
Zones              5        10         17         16         24       20
    92
Countries       33        56         65         55         77       45
 331

Mults
           423

Claimed Score       975,861

Did H & P except the last hour or so on 80M. Guess I should have done a bit
more and made the million points. Activity great both days. Was annoyed with
the dx stations who didn't send callsigns. I timed one at 8 minutes and had
worked him anyway.

Dennis G3KKQ