[UK-CONTEST] CQWW cw 2003

Dez Wood avcongr at connectfree.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 14:44:43 EST 2003

I hardly dare submit an entry but I did enjoy the
contest and the friendly atmosphere.  Only managed 10 hours but got some new
countries and was impressed by the information on the contest at the CQWW
web site.  The list of special stations was a big help as I am a QSL anorak.
See you on 10m

            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : CW
Default Exchange : 14
      Gridsquare : IO94sh

      Software: N1MM Logger V3.0.20 (Thanks Tom)

      Band  Contacts      DXCC      Zone     Score
       3.5         3         2         3        35
         7         7         4         7       121
        14        52        17        36      6042
        21         5         5         4        99
        28         6         4         4        96
     Total        73        32        54     13330

         Final Score : 13330

             Rig : ic735 8w to G5RV

Des G3HKO