[UK-CONTEST] RE: [SD-User] No Prefix/ New Records..

Tim-M0BEW m0bew at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 17:49:27 EST 2003

> Congrats to Andy G3AB for what looks like a new 20m HP CW record..someone
> has finally taken the late Al Slater's record set way back in 1988. I
> think....
Yes, looks like it'll be 'another' good year for the UK again.

Also, dont forget KOW's awesome 20mCW HP claiming of 1.33M. Thats one hell
of a score, and looks like it'll be a World Record.

Whilst on this subject, I noticed from last weekend that the 40mLP eu record
stands as,
609,738     1174q  33z  118c. This is a mathamatical impossibility...
I presume it should be 2174 q's, but even then that would require around
8-900 3 point qsos! with those mults.
Very confusing.

Tim-M0BEW.