[UK-CONTEST] Top Band Distance Challenge...

Tim Makins, EI8IC contesting at eircom.net
Sun Jan 5 06:40:13 EST 2003

Don't forget there's a free world Grid Locator map on my website, plus a
detailed explanation of how the system works. Click on Ham Maps> Grid
Locators.

There's also the Overlay map of Europe, where you can turn the Grid Locators
overlay on and off, whilst comparing it to other zone and prefix
information. You need JavaScript and a newish browser to use it.

A new version is due out in the spring, covering the whole world, in a
series of 25+ maps.

73s Tim EI8IC
http://www.qsl.net/ei8ic/