[UK-CONTEST] GW3NJW ARRL RTTY RU

Cooper Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 06:59:59 EST 2003

Clive, to deal with your last problem (typing and reading) I tried WF1B for
the first time in the RU and was pleased at being able to pull a call off
the screen into the logging call field simply by pressing the Home key. If
you use the software in a WIndows environment you can click on a call with
your mouse. A right click will actually 'work' him, and do all the necessary
in the logging window too! Leave the computer to get on with it! Sorry I
didn't hear you on 80m. I think we worked on 10m. Thanks.
Stewart
GM4AFF
(There are probably others who will e-mail you to tell you this too).