[UK-CONTEST] Cabrillo for AFS

Paul O'Kane paul at ei5di.com
Wed Jan 8 03:59:26 EST 2003

For information.

I've updated SDCHECK to add a Cabrillo format .LOG file
for AFS - assuming that, for logging, SD Type 11, option
G (General) was selected.

SDCHECK may be downloaded from
http://www.ei5di.com/sd/sdcheck.zip (81 kb), and it's
included in the full distribution of SD (V9.96) from
today.

As AFS is the first RSGB contest to accept Cabrillo
logs, may I mention a few things that the robot should
do (it could be doing them all already).

1.  Ignore any unrecognised tags, including blank lines.
    In this context, I am using an X-SUMMARY: tag, with
    the specific approval of Trey N5KO, to show some
    conventional Summary Sheet data.  This includes QSO,
    points and multiplier analysis by band and mode (not
    so relevant for AFS), and a standard declaration.

2.  Trim leading and trailing spaces from the contents,
    if any, of each tag.

3.  Accept header tags in any sequence, except that
    START-OF-LOG: must be the first tag.

73,
Paul EI5DI