[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Cabrillo scoring?

Tim-M0BEW m0bew at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 04:56:47 EST 2003

Yes, sure we all make mistakes.

But my point is the character at the far end of the row is Transmitter ID,
not points per qso.

By reading the Transmitter ID value they will be able to determine which
radio made which qso. If it happens to be a non mult qso, and its on the
mult radio then it will score no points. It will be picked up automatically.

As cabrillo doesn't require points per qso to be shown, that rule only
applies to paper logs now, I guess.

Tim-M0BEW.