[UK-CONTEST] AFS CW Logs

Ray Goff ray at g4fon.co.uk
Mon Jan 20 07:43:52 EST 2003

Hi,

I have had reports from several people about problems with sending in their AFS
CW logs, there is also confusion about logs apparently being rejected but still
getting though to me.

I know that there were initial problems with the email robot, so listed here are
the logs that I have up until the end of Sunday evening (19 Jan).

g0ivz     G0lhz     G0MRH     G0opb     G0ORH
G0RDO     G0vqr     G0WHO     G2HLU     G3dmq
g3eao     G3hko     G3JBR     g3kkq     G3KLH
G3LHJ     G3NVO     g3rvm     g3sek     g3snu
G3wvg     g3ymc     g3zgc-p   G4BJM     G4BWP
G4DRS     G4FCH     g4fon     g4irn     G4KXG
G4MRS     G4OGB     G4PIQ     g4tsh     G4ZGP
G5LP      Gm3woj    GM4UYZ    gm4zrR    Gw3sb
LY3BA     M0GMT     M3nsb     M5ALG     Mm3brr
M0apb

If you have sent before today, Monday, and your callsign is not in this list,
please either contact me with the details to check or send the logs in again.

73

Ray, G4FON