[UK-CONTEST] Re: Rule bending

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 12 01:33:51 EDT 2003

An interesting thought Dave and I am pleased to see the trend in NFD has
been reversed. The drop from over 100 groups a few years ago to around 50
recently was certainly worrying.  I'll be doing my bit for the CW cause this
weekend.

Regarding the lack of CW component in the new licence structure, this is
exactly the type of thing which lead me to consider the benefits of
combining CW FD and SSB FD. This would then give CW exposure to the new
licencees and maybe encourage them to pursue the mode. Anyway that is a
taboo subject now so won't dwell on it.

Will no doubt make contact somehow over the weekend!! 73 Chris