[UK-CONTEST] GB5HQ

G3WGV at aol.com G3WGV at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 04:57:30 EDT 2003

Congratulations to all involved in the organisation and operation of GB5HQ.
Most times I heard the various stations they were busy and there seemed to be
plenty of UK stations calling in to help the score along, thanks to Dave BUO's
publicity.

I was pleased to get you guys on all twelve band/mode slots, though a couple
of the QSOs were a bit close to ESP, let alone DSP.  Martin G3ZAY was at my
QTH as well and added ten slots before he had to leave for home.  Anything that
can get WGV on SSB and ZAY on CW must have something going for it!

73, John
G3WGV