[UK-CONTEST] GM0F ARRL SSB

Cooper Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 08:32:07 EST 2003

Another part time affair. This was an introduction to contesting for my son
Patrick MM3PDC (11). It's interesting to see what he has a problem with.
Most of the time he doesn't seem to listen to or hear what is actually being
said. You know, like they get our call wrong, but he doesn't notice. I think
this is because he's focused on what he has to say. He certainly gets
replies in a pile up, as the other op thinks he's a YL and they always ask
for the YL! I think he made good progress in just a few hours.

Only QRV on 3 bands:
Band	Q's	States
20	128	32
15	 24	18