[UK-CONTEST] RadCom/IOTA Results

Nigel Cawthorne G3TXF at compuserve.com
Sat Mar 29 02:58:53 EST 2003

Hullo UK-Contesters,

Sorry, but I disagree (again). I think the new RadCom design
is a major improvement. Yes, the pix were a bit dark, but the
actual layout is vast improvement, including the layout of the
contest results. Well done, RadCom!

However my only moan is that all figures published in columns
in contest results tables should always be right-hand justified.
They just look a mess when they are not. [But that is not a
problem peculiar to the current issue; it's been happening
in RadCom sporadically for ages].

Don's IOTA 2002 report with its copius use of photos (including
the one of the 9A0A group which looks like something out
of "Health & Efficiency"!) is excellent... simply the best illustrated
write-up of any RSGB Contest, ever.

73 - Nigel G3TXF