[UK-CONTEST] WPXCW

Jim Martin MM0BQI at theRSGB.net
Mon May 26 02:50:43 EDT 2003

                   CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: MM0BQI
Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Edinburgh
Operating Time (hrs): 12
------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   74
   20:  128
   15:   88
   10:    6
------------

Club: GMDX Group
Comments:  Tried to make 300 Qs but was dragged away to see a Gaelic band
at the Festival Theatre.. they were great!!  Sadly 10m did not open when I
was
in the shack but I worked many new ones on the other bands.  The Cabrillo
file
from N1MMLogger uploaded like a dream to the LOTW site and I now have 12
confirmed contest Qs, as long as I got the Serial number correct! Will this
be another
tool for log checking before it goes off as an entry?

Jim   MM0BQI

---