[UK-CONTEST] ARRL 2002 10m Results

Dave Sergeant dsergeant at btinternet.com
Mon May 26 05:21:24 EDT 2003

The results of last year's ARRL 10m contest are now available on the
members only pages at
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2002/10-Meters/
I understand a lot of the information will be available public access
when July QST goes to the printers early next month.

I am not sure I have managed to sort out the 'Interactive Contest
Scores' properly, but have looked at the QRP CW scores outside the
USA. G3YMC is in 15th place (leading G) with 115,584 points and is
narrowly pipped by my good friend Steve GW4ALG on 115,784 - talk
about a nail biting finish!

>What Mr Western was too modest to say was that his log was the most
>accurate G, and 7th overall, with ONE QSO lost in 473, 99.1%
>accuracy!

>Not bad for an old fart!

The results pages also have a Log Checking feature. Out of 349 QSOs I
had 4 busted QSOs and 4 Not in Log's, not bad I suppose but not up to
'SXW's standard!!

WPX summary later.

73 Dave G3YMC

dsergeant at btinternet.com