[UK-CONTEST] WPX CW G3TXF SOAB HP

Nigel Cawthorne G3TXF at compuserve.com
Mon May 26 15:29:05 EDT 2003

Here's the summary of my WPX-CW effort:

Call: G3TXF

Class: SOAB HP [No packet]
QTH: Weybridge, Surrey
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
   160:   39
    80:  138
    40:  465
    20:  578
    15:  318
    10:  132
 ------------

Decline in sun-spots took its toll on 10m with nothing worked in the
US, barely anything in the Caribbean and just a handful of the South
American regulars.

The numerous unusual prefixes always make CQ WPX CW a great contest.

QRV just under 36 hours in two sessions 0000z Sat to 0130z Sun and
1330z Sun to the end.

Got only a couple of dozen less prefix multipliers than last year
when I was Single Op, but Packet Assisted. This year I decided to do
without the unnecessary stress of using Packet and avoided all
those mad-hat ferocious micro-pile-ups caused by packet spots!

73 - Nigel G3TXF