[UK-CONTEST] Club Calls Contest

GW4BLE GW4BLE at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 8 12:10:35 EST 2003

Hello All,

This is very much last-minute, but *very* recent change of social plans
means I may have an hour or two free for some contacts in this evenings'
RSGB Club Calls Contest.

I would like to use Writelog for this, but the archaic rules appear to call
for the exchange of the club name IN FULL (!)  Mindful of that, and the fact
I may work someone in the Loughton and Epping Forest Amateur Radio Society
(just one random name taken from the callbook) what module would be best
suited for this?

Any replies by say, 19:30, would be appreciated !

73

Steve
GW4BLE