[UK-CONTEST] CQWW - OP required for Isle of Man Team

David L Sharred G3NKC at thersgb.net
Fri Oct 17 14:34:48 EDT 2003

Due to unforseen circumstances, we need an op at short notice for the
successful MD4K team

We are looking for someone who is experienced in contesting; work together
well in a team; and available for the full duration. They would have to
arrange their own transport there (ferry or flying); and contribute to the
running costs of the operation (including food / accommodation). If they
were able to go out earlier / return later, then of course that is an added
bonus!

If you are interested in us considering you, please reply directly to me,
with a summary of your experience, and a contact number
Dave Sharred
G3NKC