[UK-CONTEST] IOTA 2003 cert received OK

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Aug 5 02:49:19 EDT 2004

Yes - I think from memory there were 3 new designs - a general one, one for
Field days and one for IOTA.

This has been a ling time coming; certificates are no longer prepared by HQ
(as they were); but from Alan, G3XSV

I compile all of the info that goes onto the certificates; for Alan just to
print , hopefully with the minimum of formatting.

For info; all results that have been published in RadCom up to May 2004
should be on the way (at least; they have been sent from me to Alan).

When I get some free time (ie MD4K IOTA logs are finally despatched!); I
will then bring this right up to date.

73

Dave
G3NKC