[UK-CONTEST] IOTA 2003 cert received OK

Alan Hydes afh at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 5 19:57:18 EDT 2004

This may be more info than you all want to know, but since Dave started...
I'll finish.

New certificate designs now in operation are:

- General RSGB contest certificate for use in field days and other events.
  (about 150 issued/year, the majority to UK stations)
- IOTA certificates  (about 170 issued/year, mostly going abroad)

In addition we issued Jubilee Contest 2002 certificates, which was a
one-off,
and the GB5HQ awards (bronze, silver gold, platinum), which were issued last
year and will be repeated again this year.

Dave hands me a batch of data about every 6 months.
I merge it with the contest layout and background and get it printed on an
HP Indigo Digital Press (excuse the commercial plug), when I can get access
to it.
I send them to the RSGB President for signature along with printed address
labels.
After signature he sends them to HQ for envelope stuffing and mailing by HQ
staff.

A batch of General certificates will go for signing next week, so should
be on your doormats some time later this month.

73s
Alan  G3XSV