[UK-CONTEST] EU HF Championship

Jim Martin - MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Aug 7 03:50:12 EDT 2004

Fred
Try the top link.  I received this info from Ron last night. The module
works very well. See you in he contest.
73
Jim  MM0BQI

====Below are three modules S57AW wrote EU HF test is on top====

Robert S57AW: Has written 3 modules for WriteLog S/W. S57AW
modules are below: Download EUHF Module at:
                 http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/novice/wl-euhf.zip

CQ-M International DX Contest module: Download at:
                 http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/novice/wl-cqm.zip

9A Contest Module: Download at:
                  http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/novice/wl-9a.zip