[UK-CONTEST] Re: CQ WW CW 2003 results

Lee Volante lee at g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 17:07:57 EDT 2004

>From Roger....

----- Original Message -----
From: "G3SXW"
To: "G4VXE" "G0MTN"
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 9:07 PM
Subject: CQ WW CW 2003 results

Dear Tim and Lee,
I have just received the September '04 edition of CQ
Magazine, with final results of the CQ WW CW 2003 contest.
You may need the UK data (appearances in the Leader
Boxes) for your respective columns.
Also, I'm not on the UK Contest Reflector these days so
maybe one of you would like to forward this e-mail for me?
73 de Roger/G3SXW.

HIGH POWER
All Band        MW5A (G3WVG)    6th Europe
        G3TXF           8th Europe
14 MHz  GI0KOW (GI0NWG) 6th World, 1st Europe
1.8 MHz GU4YOX          4th Europe

LOW POWER
7 MHz   M4K (M0BEW)     3rd World, 2nd Europe

QRP
All Band        GW4ALG          7th Europe
        G0DCK           8th Europe
        G3YMC           10th Europe

Multi-Multi     5U5Z            2nd World
        GM5A            6th Europe

- GI0KOW is awarded the G3FXB Memorial Trophy
- 5U5Z (G0MTN, G3XTT, G4BWP, G4PIQ, K5VT, KC7V, KY7M)
is awarded the 'World Multi-Multi Contest Expedition' Trophy.