[UK-CONTEST] G3BJ - Stew Perry Contest

Steve Rawlings steve at alg.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 19 05:57:19 EST 2004

Hi Don,

No clicks from G3BJ were noticed in Chepstow - and your signals were
very strong for much of the time.   But it is quite likely that your
signals were even stronger at ON4UN.

49 QSOs here, running the K2 at a bit under 5 watts.   Antenna was a
sort of a windom: 102 ft overall, grounded at one end.  (And I received
no reports of key clicks - HI.)

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG