[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Multi-Op Logging Software

Alan Hydes afh at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 19:03:42 EDT 2004

Hi Daniel,

EJ2MT will be using Writelog in a Multi-op effort from Bere Island - EU121 -
in the IOTA contest.  The Bristol (G6YB) and East Cork (EI7M) groups will be
joining forces.

No doubt our numbers will not be serial in the log, but they should
correspond to what we give out, which is the main thing.

If I remember rightly from last year, you can also get Writelog to eat up
serial numbers if you keep entering and wiping callsigns from one station
while a callsign is in the entry line on the other.

Good luck in the contest.

Alan G3XSV