[UK-CONTEST] GU0SUP 80m CC

Alex G3ZBE g3zbe at theallans.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 14:33:52 EDT 2004

That explains it Phil, I did genuinely think "why is he so weak" at the
time, your normally pretty loud here.

I was also targeted by some continental nutter who kept shouting
repeatedly "the contest is finished"  I don't know if it was just luck
or G's were being helpful, as I got a run of G ops who were loud enough
for me to work through him without me acknowledging his presence.
Luckily for me he gave up and presumably went and attacked someone else.
It might be a good idea when we hear someone being targeted to make a
point of calling the victim and giving the impression the deliberate qrm
is ineffective.

Alex

Member of: RSGB, ARRL, CDXC, GMDX group,
G-QRP, DeMontfort A.R.S.
Remember....It's just a hobby!