[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Robot confirmations

Donald Field g3xtt at lineone.net
Mon Jul 26 04:27:28 EDT 2004

Hello all

So far almost 180 logs have been received, with about half of them
activated. We are not aware of problems with the server, but it is possible
that some ISPs may not see it correctly. If you have any ongoing problems,
please let me know.

In due course we would also welcome your feedback on the two-stage
submission process. Hopefully you won't find it too arduous, and it will
certainly make our job easier at the administration end, as in the past I
was having to chase up maybe 25% of entrants for additional information -
hopefully we can catch it all automatically this year.

73 Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager