[UK-CONTEST] NFD On 10m At GM4ZRR/P

Smith, Colin R (UK Edinburgh) colin.r.smith at baesystems.com
Tue Jun 8 02:45:39 EDT 2004

Well, this should be a short message!   For Chris and anyone else who is interested, our 10m QSOs
during NFD were with the following 8 stations....

Saturday  :  S53Z/P,  HB9G/P, HB9MG/P

Sunday  :  HA8TP,  JY9QJ,  DL0HGW/P, SN5J, DL0SWN/P

Who can spot one of the disadvantages of being in GM in events like this?
Yes, you've guessed it - no other local stations to work on groundwave!

We did hear quite a few other stations on 10m but they were just too weak to be worked.

I hope the above info is of some use!

73 Colin (GM0CLN)