[UK-CONTEST] RTTY habits

Andy swiffin a.l.swiffin at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jun 11 04:40:28 EDT 2004

>If there is nay chance of confusion, then GU0SUP DE G3XXX G3XXX is
more than
>adequate.

The only thing I would add to Phils excellent advice is that I prefer
to send information (my call and serial) 3 times, i,e,
GU0SUP DE GM8OEG GM8OEG GM8OEG   and
599 123 123 123

Why?  Because if there is any corruption (qsb etc) and you only have 2
of the item then you don't know which one is right, but if you have 3
then the chances are 2 will be in agreement with only 1 wrong and you
know which is the correct information without having to request a
repeat.

Cheers
Andy
gm8oeg