[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Multi-Op Logging Software

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 14 16:54:39 EDT 2004

TR supports it pretty well as well and is what I would use (it's what I
use for single op) although the user interface is a little different
from the others. None of these systems are 100% right on getting serial
numbers issued because you can easily be calling ZL1V on the second
radio, sending serial 1000 since the last station you worked on the run
station was 999, and while you're still trying to work Chris the run
station goes and works someone else and send them 1000. The best way to
handle this seems to be to 'reserve' a serial number on the mult station
- so just log the QSO before you've made it - hang onto that serial, and
edit / amend later to fill received details or of you don't make the
QSO.

Andy