[UK-CONTEST] G3WYW 80M CC 16th June 2004

Paul Bigwood paul at kbcomms.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 01:37:10 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Like Phil ( GU0SUP) I should have done better. I did 45 QSOs; and was
struggling to find stations to work at the end.

There was plenty of activity and I was rocked when I heard some of the
serials being given out. One gave me 35 within the first 10 minutes, when I
was still in single figures!

Someone got pretty p***ed off with me for some reason and started to send
di-dahs continually all over me. I just moved on, no time to waste. Then was
called by a G who wanted to chat, but had to say sorry in a contest and no
time....

Great contest as always.

73 de Paul G3WYW