[UK-CONTEST] QRS etc, new contesteers....

Ivan Davies g3izd at copperstream.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 07:55:49 EDT 2004

I must agree with Chris, 5NN TTN et al, has been around a very long time indeed and anyone listening to contests , as they should do, with a view to joining in would surely note this. The other slightly annoying thing is the newish entrants who call you and send the exchange with their initial call. However I would not wish to discourage anyone from having a go.It is very refreshing to hear new calls,and the former VHF only stations doing so well.
            73 Ivan G3IZD