[UK-CONTEST] Microham USB CW Interface

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 27 17:17:53 EDT 2004

Hi all, just returned from 4 great days in southern DL at the
Friedrichshafen Hamfest. Excellent wx, beer, food, company and hamfest.
Anyway, having now installed my Microham interface which I bought there I
have a little problem. The radio interface works fine on both Writelog and
Logger32 but when I plug the key jack in I just get continuous tone. Wiring
ok. Can't be major but guess haven't got my head round it yet. Any thoughts?

On other matters, Microham will shortly be releasing a new all-in-one USB
interface including K1EL winkey, Radio/CW/Audio inter. Interface. It looked
very good. Just the one box.  The spec for the new Yeasu roofing filter also
looks good. Both products should be available in August.   Chris G3SJJ
---