[UK-CONTEST] Microham USB CW Interface

Robin Thompson robin at g3tkf.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jun 27 18:15:27 EDT 2004

In message <MCBBILFIBOJAEJJDMDLECEOECNAA.g3sjj at btinternet.com>, G3SJJ
<g3sjj at btinternet.com> writes
>Hi all,
>Anyway, having now installed my Microham interface which I bought there I
>have a little problem. The radio interface works fine on both Writelog and
>Logger32 but when I plug the key jack in I just get continuous tone. Wiring
>ok. Can't be major but guess haven't got my head round it yet. Any thoughts?
Hi Chris
I'm waiting for a microHam USB interface to arrive - hopefully sometime
this week....so interested to hear your experiences.
By "continuous tone" I assume you mean CW sidetone...presumably you
still have to select in "Port Setup" on Wlog which port is being used as
the keying interface ?   Perhaps RTFM will solve the problem ?
I'm hoping that it MAY cure the "slurred" keying that has been plaguing
me for some time using parallel port keying !
73
G3TKF
Robin