[UK-CONTEST] Microham USB CW Interface

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Sun Jun 27 18:24:21 EDT 2004

 >I'm hoping that it MAY cure the "slurred" keying that has been plaguing
 >me for some time using parallel port keying !

I've never had a problem on this Athlon machine using W98SE but when I
set up WL on a refurbished IBM Thinkpad (also W98SE) for use in IOTA,
the keying was badly slurred. Unusable in fact. After a long trawl
through the WL archive I eventually found that if you add this to the
[ports] section of writelog.ini the problem is solved -
CW_ON_PIN1=1

That's one thing I really dislike about WL. Tons of poorly documented
obscure stuff floating around. It's far too complex for its own good, IMHO.

Dave G4BUO