[UK-CONTEST] Power Line Transmission

Paul Higginson paul at greenrover.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 06:42:21 EST 2004

In message
<4A590B1FC64ED511B46400B0D0E184F9011D6615 at exchange.odl.co.uk>, "Cooper,
Stewart" <coopers at odl.co.uk> writes
>Like Dave, I too commented on the IEE contribution. I urge all radio
>amateurs to do something about this. The whole distribution of internet
>through power lines is flawed. It is no more than a form of pollution - RF
>pollution. Driven by much cheapness.

Is  the location of ALL of the trials documented anywhere?

Of late I have seen an enormous  increase in the ambient noise level at
my previously quiet location.

DF'ing the source is proving difficult as it seems to be coming from
numerous sources in differing directions.

The worrying thing is that we are largely fed mains by overhead
distribution and BT are showing no interest in providing ADSL to our
rural corner of Wales.

Stamp collecting anyone?

Regards Paul
--