[UK-CONTEST] 50mhz rsgb contest

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Thu May 6 07:05:49 EDT 2004

I have built a few of these and have ended up with an MFJ model, but always
have the same problem - RF gets in. I have reached the point where I am
considering buying the Yaesu unit for my 1000MP. Well, I was until I saw the
price! A good voice keyer is essential for effective SO2R ops, and this is
really holding me up now.

Stewart
GM4AFF/GM0F