[UK-CONTEST] Voice Keyer

Steve GW4BLE GW4BLE at btconnect.com
Thu May 6 11:19:57 EDT 2004

Re: (from Dave 'BUO)

I believe you can use Writelog and the sound card as a voice keyer. Has
anyone got experience of doing this? I gave it a brief try on my laptop
but without success.

Once configured, the Writelog soundcard interface works very well. There is
a link on the Writelog web page to a utility which checks the compatibility
of various soundcards for use with the programme. I recently upgraded my PC,
decided to purchase one of the latest soundcards to go with it, and later
found to my cost that the card was *not* fully compatible. Solution - dug
out an old PCI card, plugged that in instead and it worked fine!

73

Steve
GW4BLE