[UK-CONTEST] Cross-post from cq-contest Reflector

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Thu May 13 16:46:50 EDT 2004

Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:35:46 -0500
From: Scott Neader KA9FOX <ka9fox at qth.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Raffle for W4AN's kids
To: cq-contest at contesting.com

As many of you know, Bill Fisher W4AN -- top contester and founder of
eHam.net and contesting.com [and uk-contest - G4BUO]-- recently passed
away.  His sudden passing was a shock to the entire ham community, and
he will be greatly missed.

The W4AN Memorial Trust Fund was established to benefit Bill's two young
children, Graeme and Erik. See W8JI's page for more info on this fund...
http://w8ji.com/w4an.htm

To help add funds to the Trust, we've put together a Raffle, with a
great assortment of prizes.  Thanks to the incredible support of the ham
radio business community, we are able to offer about $6,200 in prizes,
including a new ICOM IC-756PROII, generously donated by ICOM America!

Tickets will be sold at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Thursday, Friday and
Saturday nights (5/13-5/15) PLUS tickets are also available on-line via
a secure server, for those that can't make it to Dayton this year.  The
raffle drawing will take place on Saturday night (5/15) at Midnight.
Need not be present to win.

For all the details, including pictures and descriptions of all the
prizes, go to:
http://w4an.qth.com/raffle.

Please feel free to forward this message to others.  Thanks for your
support!

Scott, KA9FOX
Paul, K9PG
Mike, K9NW