[UK-CONTEST] 80 Mtr DATA Club Contest

Jeane Reynolds jeane.g3rsd at btinternet.com
Fri May 14 09:22:39 EDT 2004

Hello Contesters
 I have yet to successfully master this DATA mode  and I must apologise to all those Contestants who answered me on Wednesday last the 12th May and yet did not get a response.
A lot of Contestants have told me that they were hearing/ seeing my signals so there is obviously something wrong at the recieving end .
Before this series of DATA contest finishes I  will do my Best to succeed!!!
My Wife says I am very trying most of the time...............................73 John G3RSD