[UK-CONTEST] GU0SUP 80m Data scoreq

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Fri May 14 14:01:37 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I managed to work a whole 34 stations in the 80m CC data leg on the 12th! It
was also nice to see some EU stations playing as well, and the conditions
were excellent too.

I was one of those who tried to work John G3RSD, and failed! John, you had a
good signal here, but I wonder if you had the RIT on or something? I watched
you being called by quite a few stations, and you weren't hearing any of
them, so I surmised you had a problem, but wasn't able to let you know.

I'd also love to know what sort of antenna system M3DVQ has for 80m, as that
station had the strongest signal of all stations heard/worked here. I'd like
an antenna like that.

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP