Re: Re: [UK-CONTEST] UK performance in CQ WW etc

colin at g3psm.net colin at g3psm.net
Thu Nov 4 10:34:07 EST 2004

We (the RSGB) specifically requested 0100z, UTC, GMT so that the change
was in line with the ITU recommendation on broadcasting season changes.
  There were a couple of differences between our draft and what
eventually appeared, but that is their perogative.

I very much doubt that Ofcom will be around if and when we ever get
7200-7300 kHz.   At the moment we would be p*****g against the wind.

73

Colin