[UK-CONTEST] Re: Wireless keyboards...

Robert Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Sun Oct 17 18:29:40 EDT 2004

Hi All

I have had a lot of success with Logitech cordless keyboards and mice over
the past couple of years in an RF rich environment.  I think the important
thing to remember if you want to go cordless is to go 2.4 GHz.  The units
which work at 28 MHz are obviously no good for our purposes and the 50MHz
units are not likely to be much better.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN