[UK-CONTEST] 21/28Mhz, the future?

Simon Wilson m0box at qsl.net
Fri Oct 22 06:42:50 EDT 2004

Clive, you certainly did. Very worthwhile.

I and members of our group (Hadley Wood CG) miss the 7Mhz DX, and would
dearly love to see it back again.

Making it a sub-contest when the BIG ones are on seems sensible to me.
However, contest exchanges need to match to save confusion.

21/28 - not too much to comment on here, except that we as a group like the
dual-mode contest format of IOTA as it gives something for everyone in a
single contest. Merging seems to be the way forward.

Regards,

Simon Wilson aka M0BOX/G6BOX