[UK-CONTEST] Wrong times in log

Jim Martin - MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 04:06:52 EDT 2004

I have a contest log (original deleted) which is now in ADIF format and the
times are out by one hour.
Does anyone know of a utility I can run to change the time by one hour for
each QSO?
I need this to upload the log to LOTW.
Thanks
Jim  MM0BQI

PS I am looking to upgrade the DOS station log to either DX4WIN or Logger32.
I would appreciate any thoughts on these programs particularly how they
handle multiple calls (MM0BQI, MM0BQI/P, 2A0BQI etc) and integrate them into
the same DXCC account on LOTW. Direct replies please as this is a wee bit
off topic for the contest reflector.
---