[UK-CONTEST] UK-CONTEST, G0ORH RoPoCo report (Ken Chandler)

G0ORH@aol.com G0ORH at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 12:41:39 EDT 2005

My first ropoco in years. Certainly makes a change from the norm, 5nn 001
tu. Some interesting traffic being sent, like 32BZ,  I asked where the  other
half went to, my reply was dit dit!! Anyway, an enjoyed 2 hours while XYL  was
busy reading the papers & drinking tea, yes, I did get one!!
Well, ended up with 62 qso's no dupes, though a few did try to run me  again.
The loudest stations were from GM, AFF had an incredible signal.

FT1000MP
200watts
200ft wire, open wire feeders
@55ft high.