[UK-CONTEST] CC G3YMC QRP

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue Apr 5 03:45:00 EDT 2005

A good session last night from G3YMC with 76 QSOs running 5W from my
K2, my personal best in these events. Conditions were good, but there
was very deep QSB at times, especially noticeably on QRP signals like
myself. HF conditions are slightly unsettled at the moment (read
awful, where have all the signals gone above 20m...), and I see the K
index had risen to 6 at 0300z so that probably is the cause.

I don't think many were confused by the time change, but it did mean
that I was well and truly shattered afterwards. But there did seem a
flurry of postings here from the late nighters...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com